Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Birthday

My daughter and son in law gave me a book to read, Brennan Mannings' "the furious longing of God", for mother's day. I also turned 54 the same week. I mention this because, on page 66 Brennan writes "I would simply do the next thing in love" if he had it to do all over again. As I move through this year my desire is to do exactly that. I want my heart to be led by God; to be a person who's actions are led by love. I will need prayer as I often find it is hard to be what you so want to be for God, in a world that so often encourages you to be what you want to be or what makes you feel good for yourself. I also pray that God will use me in service to Him, guiding me, as I find ways to share "I'll see you in Heaven".





Blessing's


Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment