Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First day of Fall

This is the first day of fall. It is beautiful here in Seattle. I know today might not feel beautiful to those of you going through grief. I pray today your day is filled with the strength of the Lord. That He will lead you into something beautiful; That He will take your sadness and turn it into hope, as you enter a new season. He is the God of broken hearts, the God of healing hearts, the God that brings you and your loved ones back together in eternity. God Bless you today with healing and hope for this new season. Vickie

1 comment:

  1. I love your entry about Fall, Vickie. It was a blessing to me and I'm not even in a season of grief!

    Also...a friend I recently sent your book to says, "Thank you for 'I'll See You in Heaven.' It's Special."

    Thanks for touching our lives, Vickie

    ReplyDelete